Well, this is something new to me. I have a few friends who have followed blogs and I recently have started following a few of my own. I have been touched by the transparency I have seen, the stories told, the lives represented and the opportunity that awaits. So, I decided now is as good of a time as any to start a blog myself. I have no idea what shape or form it will take, and it may take me a while to get a fancy page and technical, but I imagine it will be a way to share with friends and others the experiences of my life. God has given me a voice, and I am willing to use it. For those who know me, this will be a way you can follow what is going on in my life! Maybe I will do a better job of keeping people updated than the e-mail way since I haven't done a great job at that.
Currently I have been kept busy with work, family visits and mainly the 3 men in my life - Jim, Colin and Bradin. My evenings consist of getting home from work, letting Emerson (my dog) out, changing my clothes and packing up to head out to Jim's for the boys' bath time. Usually that is followed by play time, one of us giving Bradin's bottle and rocking him to bed, Colin's bed time snack, Colin's bed time and then cuddle/talk time with Jim. I enjoy every minute of it and can't believe the way these three have become so much a part of my life. More to come...
aaahhh....a new blogger. Sweet! It's nice to hear your voice in this way :)
ReplyDeleteyes, a nice little joggy-jog is in order. Let's make it happen soon!